The Mammoth On-site Shock Sub, during blasthole drilling, offers a 360° vertical and horizontal shock absorbency, as well as a push-and-pull, combined with left and right rotation absorbency.
The Mammoth On-site Shock Sub is designed to address:
- Wear and Tear on conventional Shock Sub Systems
- Multidirectional absorbency limitations
- Inadequate seal characteristics
- Need for enhanced safety features
DRILL RIG BENEFITS
- Reduces drill rig maintenance by dampening torsional and axial shock loads.
- Increases penetration rates by keeping the bit in a more uniform contact with ore formation.
- Allows use of higher pull-down force and increased rotary speeds in demanding drilling areas
- Increases bit life by dampening repeated shock loads normally transmitted to the bit bearings and cutting structure
- Decreases noise levels by eliminating metal to metal contact between rotary drive and drill pipe
- Rotary and DTH compatible